EXTRA CRUISE DATE ADDED – THURSDAY 17TH NOVEMBER. Due to popular demand we have added this additional day. There are two cruises; at 10.00am and 12.30pm. There is no advance booking – bookings will be on the day on a first come first served basis. Just turn up at the Gosport pontoon on the Thursday, 30 minutes before either cruise departs. The price is £25 for an adult (£5 for any children aged 4 to 15 years). Payment can be made by cash or credit card.
Join us for a two hour tour out to the Solent to welcome the USA’s newest aircraft carrier, the USS Gerald R. Ford.
This carrier is the first in the US Navy’s next generation of warships, the Ford Class.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to see her up close.
Gosport Ferry Ltd accepts no responsibility for any changes made to the arrival times/ dates of the USS Gerald R. Ford.
Terms & Conditions
- No liability for cancellation or delay beyond the value of the ticket issued. Full refunds will be given if the cruise has to be cancelled due to bad weather or a change in the timetable of the USS Gerald R. Ford.
- Arrive at least half an hour before your departure time.
- Return times advertised are approximate.
- Wear sensible clothing for the weather conditions. Make sure you bring plenty of sun cream even if the weather is wet or overcast.
- If you have a wheelchair, please let us know at the time of booking. There is disabled access and a disabled toilet available.
- All cruise ticket holders are entitled to an immediate free return ferry crossing from Portsmouth to the Gosport departure gate.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. Refunds will not be given for cancellations received within 48 hours of departure.
- In the interests of passenger safety and comfort, we operate a zero tolerance policy against all inappropriate behaviour whilst on board. The Captain has the authority to terminate the cruise at any point and the Company accepts no liability for such termination.